After an Advocate clears AIBE, a  Certificate of Practice or COP is sent from the BCI  to the office of the State Bar Council. The Advocate should enquire and collect the Certificate of Practice from the office of State Bar Council. Simultaneously, the Advocate should apply for permanent enrollment certificate . For this (i) an application which shows that AIBE has been cleared, with details of roll no and registration no, etc alongwith (ii) two colour passport size photographs of the applicant dressed as Advocate and (iii) a demand draft of Rs 500 made payable to “Jharkhand State Bar Council” and made payable at Ranchi should be submitted at JSBC office.; (iv) The candidate is also required  to submit the original copy of the provisional enrollment certificate